My two year old is really good at sales. He tries asking first. He then starts to demand. Then he cries a bit. Then he looks at me with those big blue eyes and fat cheeks and I give in. We are all involved in selling whether we know it or not.
I began my sales career in earnest when I was eight. I loved to buy candy and sell it to my friends. I made about $50 my first summer doing it. I was rich. Today, I am still a big believer in the sales profession. I believe that people love to buy, but hate to be sold. Consequently in network marketing there is a fine line between selling and sponsoring, but below are a few tips that may help you sponsor and sell yourself rich.
Six Basic Concepts:
- Decide on the exact amount of commission or bonuses you choose to earn.
- You must feel worthy of receiving the money you desire.
- You must repeat a prosperity affirmation daily. Prosperity can be made into a habit, but you will need to work on it every day.
- Invest time every day studying how people are compensated. There is a law of compensation and you will need to become a student.
a. Bob Proctor says the amount of money you will earn will always be in exact ratio to:
-The need for what you do.
-Your ability to do it.
-The difficulty there will be to replace you.
- What are you willing to give up in order to get what you want? TV is a good answer for many people.
- You must be the person in your mind before you can actually become that person. You must think, feel and act like the person who is already serving others and earning the commission you have chosen to earn.